14 X 6? Ralleys, Where From

-

red446

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have 1 14X6 Mopar ralley. I've never seen one before. i've always thought all 14" Ralleys were 5.5. Does anybody know what this wheel might have come off of? Are there plenty of these around? was thinking maybe 71 and later B's don't know. Thanks guys, any help would be greatly appreciated

Welcome to this great site red446, I like your Avatar :D Looks like you put my jacket to good use:cheers: that was gifted to me by a Moderator/Staff member here.
I have had and seen these these on r/t, rally E bodies, I had some on a Challenger but I think they was 15'' wheels .. enjoy this great site :coffee2:

Probably from an Aspen or Volare. Not sure how early they went to 6", but the last of the 14s were all 6" wide.

Welcome to this great site red446, I like your Avatar :D Looks like you put my jacket to good use:cheers: that was gifted to me by a Moderator/Staff member here.
I have had and seen these these on r/t, rally E bodies, I had some on a Challenger but I think they was 15'' wheels .. enjoy this great site :coffee2:
Hey Memike, thanks for the welcome. :headbang: Though have not been present much in the past, been member since 09 ? And funny you should say that about the Jacket, mine was given to me as a Christmas present from my beloved late brother-in-law who worked for Dodge at various dealerships in NE for some 18years before passing at the young age of 39 in 01. Had since new in 1993, it's taken care of with great sentiments, And I wear it with great pride! One of my best childhood friends. a lot of interesting stories could be told about that, our connections with Mopar were purely coincidental, but that would be a book in itself.

Probably from an Aspen or Volare. Not sure how early they went to 6", but the last of the 14s were all 6" wide.

Hey Duster Glen, thanks very much. That makes all the sense in the world. Such as the RR Volares and the R/T Aspens. Thanks again :burnout:

I have one also, came thrown in with a set of "normal" width rims I bought at a swap meet. Maybe we can get four of them gathered into one place.

-
Back