[WANTED] 14x5.5 5x4 steel rims

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have some , shipping to Canada has always caused me problems. Do you have a place in the US that they could be shipped to ?? Let me know.

Frank

Yes, I'm going to driving through zip code 13669 next Wednesday. What are you asking and do you know the donor car?

Hey Frank,
It's Rocco here again. We spoke a few months back about 14x5.5 steelies for my '69 Swinger 340. You said at the time that you had a whole bunch of them and would pick your best 4 to bring to Chrysler Carlisle for handoff to me.
Are you still going and if so and are you cool with $200US for the 4?

Yes they could be shipped to that zip , the wheels came off of various cars.
See your PM for cost of wheels and shipping.

Hey Frank
We communicated through FABO email a few months back about 14x5.5 SBP steelies. You said you had a whole bunch of them and we talked about doing a swap at Chrysler Carlisle in July. Are you still planning to go?

We communicated through FABO email a few months back about 14x5.5 SBP steelies. You said you had a whole bunch of them and we talked about doing a swap at Chrysler Carlisle in July. Are you still planning to go?
Yes we can do that at Carlisle..... I just printed a copy of this and I will get a set of them together and ready for the trip in July. Thanks

Frank

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back