15 inch 4 " (SBP) steel wheels ?

-
Looking for 15 x 7
I have a buddy who bought mine and he would sell them. $400 for new 15x8 Wheel Vintiques and Firestone Firehawk 275 60 15 tires. Plus shipping.

Spoke with Summit yesterday, none in stock, 3 on b/o, but rep said to put ZERO faith in getting anymore in.
Checked Coker(owner of WV), they have none on their website.
JEGS website showed stock, called JEGS directly, they said there was stock, so I ordered 4 of them. They ship FedEx and I was concerned about them looking for a handout, but everything is paid up front to JEGS. So no ransom note from FedEx. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Spoke with Summit yesterday, none in stock, 3 on b/o, but rep said to put ZERO faith in getting anymore in.
Checked Coker(owner of WV), they have none on their website.
JEGS website showed stock, called JEGS directly, they said there was stock, so I ordered 4 of them. They ship FedEx and I was concerned about them looking for a handout, but everything is paid up front to JEGS. So no ransom note from FedEx. Fingers crossed.
Jegs just told me only 15 x 6 " in stock, no chance of 7"

So took rear Cragar off to verify size...7" dangit. So, I spoke with Coker today, none there either, BUT they are NOT discontinued. Eta is start of 2025.
Called Jegs to "modify" my order of 4 15X6, to 2 and 2. Awesome lady said 7" are showing shipping June 27th?? So order is "hold until complete"(2@6" and 2@7").
Fingers crossed
Jegs just told me only 15 x 6 " in stock, no chance of 7"

Last edited:
I was looking for them as well! Couldn't find them! I looked on Jegs and didn't see them but that doesn't mean they where not there! Didn't have the patients to keep searching! That site sucks! I asked the question several times and never got a response! I ended up buying some Cragar SS! Nice but took a bite out of the budget! If Jegs has them I would take 33IMP's advice and jump on them!

Wasn't the Diplomat series of cars 15x7 steel wheel large bolt pattern ??
Im STALKING one as we speak on my road for the front disk brakes and other few goodies it has such as those steel wheels they look about like 15x7 ? I could be wrong though maybe they are 15x6 ?
Thanks
yes dippys and 5th aves have 15x7 LBP, 4.25" BS.

I'm sure alot of you have the 14" SBP steelies that could donate the centers to make your 15" wheels. You have to decide if you want to lose the 14 for a 15. Cut the centers out' send them to a wheel place and get the width and backspace you want.

I'm sure alot of you have the 14" SBP steelies that could donate the centers to make your 15" wheels. You have to decide if you want to lose the 14 for a 15. Cut the centers out' send them to a wheel place and get the width and backspace you want.
all comes down if a wheel place has a 15x4" hoop that has an ID to work with the 14" center

I think most Mopar centers are the same diameter, whether 14" or 15". I know the 14" and 15" Mopar Rallyes have the same diameter centers. I sent a pair of 14 SBP steelie centers to a wheel place for a 15 X 7.

Hi did not want to run spacers on the rear. Took to 15 by 7 4.5 bolt pattern stock mopar wheels. Took them to a machine shop and he made them 4 in. bolt pattern. So what I have are 15 by 7 with 4 .5 and 4 in bolt pattern .Cost me $300.oo and they work fine on my 69 valiant

Hi did not want to run spacers on the rear. Took to 15 by 7 4.5 bolt pattern stock mopar wheels. Took them to a machine shop and he made them 4 in. bolt pattern. So what I have are 15 by 7 with 4 .5 and 4 in bolt pattern .Cost me $300.oo and they work fine on my 69 valiant
thanks, I may give that a try if all else fails

So he just added new holes(by machinist) to get 5x4? Is there enough meat there to do that?
Anyone know of a quality adapter?

So he just added new holes(by machinist) to get 5x4? Is there enough meat there to do that?
Anyone know of a quality adapter?
yeah, seems like it would be real tight with the BBP 2.82" center register (1/2" diameter bigger than the SBP register)....

are you trying to go from 5x4 on the vehicle to 5x4.5 on the wheel? I've reached out to a machine shop I've worked with about potentially making some that are hub centric for both the car and the wheel, thread is here: Possible SBP to LBP adapter group buy?. I haven't gotten info on how many sets he'd need to make to get them in the $100/pr range yet. I'm a bit surprised at the (lack of and generally negative) response.

my SBP wheels sold faster than I expected, so I was in a bit of a jam, and ended up ordering some off of ebay, this is the listing: 5x4 to 5x114.3 / 5x4.5 US Wheel Adapters 1" Thick 70mm Bore 12x1.5 Lug Studs x 2 | eBay; oddly enough, the listing was $25 cheaper when I bought them a week ago.

note this statement in the description:

"Need something a little different like Studs, Thickness, or Center Bore? We are the Manufacturer, just ask and we can make a listing for you.
If you have any questions, please message us and get the answers before your purchase.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the written description which includes the bolt pattern of the vehicle, bolt pattern of the wheel, center bore and stud / lug nut size are all correct for your application."

I asked them to make the center bore 59mm (to make it hubcentric to the car), and use 1/2"-20 studs, since I already had chrome 1/2" lugnuts purchased to bolt the wheel on, and if they can supply 7/16" lugnuts to bolt to the car, which they all did for the listing price. the lugnuts were nice, bulge style. overall pretty happy, one little nitpick is they put a pretty aggressive chamfer on the backside of the center bore, which, with my axle, made the engagement with the hub not very effective. if you choose to order from them, I'd specify 59mm bore (the 2 5/16" center bore is 58.74mm), 1/2"-20 studs, 7/16" lugnuts, and I'd also specify to keep that chamfer down to like a .040" edge break. they ride great though, and the extra width to the rear changes the whole look of my duster for the better

here's pics
1719321223368.png
1719321382048.png
1719321450510.png
1719321551710.png

I'm thinking those adaptors would dramatically **** with wheel spacing though . I need to run at lease 255s on this car.

it adds 1" per side. so if you're currently running typical old mopar offset (+1/4"), to keep the tire in the same place, you need to run around +1.25" offset. '94-04 mustangs are +30mm offset (1.18")...if you like the 17" look, Nitto 255/50R17's on mustang rims would work great....without rolling the 1" wide fender lip on my duster, I can fit 235's on stock rims.

if you want to keep the older low offset wheels, your best bet investment wise is to do a ford explorer 8.8 with the driver's side shortened using a 2nd passenger side axle, that ends up being like 56.75" wide (3/8" narrower than my stock 7.25" axle). can ususally find 3.73 limited slips for a couple hundred bucks, maybe another 50 for the 2nd passenger axle shaft, then time and a few bucks to cut down, weld, and put new spring perches on....

-
Back