15" Ralleys

-

71Duster

Reaction score
I just got the ebst kind of parts, two free 15" rallyes. I had thought son swappingn to cragers all around to get some stance on the car but I have nothing against the rallyes. I've seen it done with 15" in the rear and 14" in the front. I currently have 205/70R14 in the front I wanted to put an 1" or 2 stanc eon the car so what size would work well on the 15" wheels on the rear? And how wide? they look like maybe 7"

put the same size 15" tire to give you the stance you are looking for. ie, 205/70-15s on the 15" rallyes.

sb

(to 71Duster) Got any pics? My Duster looks amazingly alot like yours except blue with white stripes. I just put 235 70 15's on the rear. They fit fine and give a nice height but they're not as wide as I'd like. Looks ok from the side but so-so from the rear.

all my pics are at www.angelfire.com/ca2/stalks/Duster/duster.html,

Had been toying with putting scoops on mine but they arn't cheap... and I was worried about if I ahd to drive in the rain how dirty I'd get the engine with water comeing in.

205/70r15's would be much to skinny for the rear. Just looking for the widest tire I can put on a rallye wheel and the height to get that 1 - 2" rake.

-
Back