15 X 7 Up front Question

-

wes beem

Reaction score
wanting to run these up front, anyone running these? If so what tire size are you running?

71 Duster, Front Disc Brakes.

Sport Lite 8-Hole Wheel
  • Size: 15" x 7"
  • Bolt Pattern: 5 x 4.50"
  • Back Spacing: 4.00"
  • Offset: 0 mm
  • Center Bore: 3.267"
  • Load Rating: 2100 lbs.

Double checking the post today i see Jegs has royally douched up their website and all of the links for this wheel go straight to the wrong thing....

They will fit, it would be better if they had a 4.25” backspace. The 4” backspace means a 215/60/15 is probably the widest you can go on the front, even that may be pushing it depending on your ride height etc

the 215 60s are what i was thinking about. Was also looking at 205 65 15

With 73+ disks the 215’s will stick out as far as the 275’s do on the front of my car. That can work without significant fender mods if your ride height is closer to stock, but if your car lowered you’ll need to roll the fender lips.

205’s would be a safer bet if your car is lower than stock

mines not lowered, i actually have mine raised cuz im running big 275's in the rear and didnt want such extreme rake. So sounds like im on the right track with the 215s. thank you!

Uh, 1971 disc's? Did you change the bolt pattern? If not, 5 on 4.5 won't fit. 73-up disc's, you should be okay, but I agree with blunblu. More backspace would be better.

Last edited:
-
Back