[FOR SALE] 150 MPH Speedo for Sale

-

70SwingerGuy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Long story short, I don't need the speedo that I bought from Herbs/AMS so it is up for sale. It uses the later clip-in speedo cable, its in really nice shape, and they tested it before shipping to me. I haven't installed it, and the only thing I've done to it is repaint the needle fluorescent orange.
I'm just looking for cost recovery, not trying to make a buck; I paid 295 + shipping USD for it, which is the equivalent of 405 CAD. so thats what Im asking, and either currency will be fine. It came with an odometer reset knob, which I kept, so because of that, I will cover the shipping to whomever wants it. If you want extra insurance, then that will be an extra charge.

speedo1.jpg

speedo2.jpg

speedo3.jpg

speedo4.jpg

Last edited:
Will this work in a '67 Barracuda?
If you have a rally dash, and your bezel has the hole for the trip reset knob(only on the 150 mph speedo), then yes, I would say that it should fit, but Im not an authority on 67 cudas, so you may want a second opinion so you dont buy something that wont fit, but from what I can see from Google images, Id say it should fit if you have what I mentioned.

-
Back