17 Inch Wheels with 5x4 Bolt Pattern

-

kowality

Reaction score
Any idea where a guys can get some.
Showwheels are out at JD and Coy said they wouldn't waste their time doing chrome or polished anymore.
Really want a C5 style but no luck.

you can always ask american racing rims. they do small bolt pattern but its pricey

Well LOL I don't know what you expect. This surely is an EXTREMELY limited market, because these old A's are all they fit, and many of them are using "something else." Did not take me long to make the decision to go 4.5" on mine.

Well LOL I don't know what you expect. This surely is an EXTREMELY limited market, because these old A's are all they fit, and many of them are using "something else." Did not take me long to make the decision to go 4.5" on mine.
Just asking a question, no need to laugh out loud.

I will have to call Coy's, they let me order a set of 5x4 17 c5 polished at a show about a month or two ago, said it would be a little wait as they do not have the blanks in stock.

I recently ordered a set of centerline compitition spilt spokes in 17" for the rear of my dart as I swapped it to BBP... The salesman at centerline was trying to sell me a set of 4, not just 2 and he said he could get the SBP 5x4 on most their wheels since that is what my front still is... I didn't do it, but it may be a option, I'd just make sure they drill for 5x4 with 7/16 studs...

They priced matched Jegs and did free shipping...

Just a thought,
Joe

-
Back