$170,000 65 barracuda!

-
170,000 Pesos.........................

Zero feedback located south of the border.

Well, The license plate design does match up with the item location (Nayarit, Mexico) and the plate is from 2013... Although, I wouldnt go near that place... one of the worst locations for Cartels, murder, and kidnapping/torture.

C'mon guys, there's at least two million dollars of drugs stashed in her....

???... must be a price misprint ...???

To the seller, With Respects, see options below :D
$1.70? --- $11.70 --- $117.00 --- $1,170 --- end ---

??habla???

Dang, I want to get on this gravy train. I have a 66 Dart and 2002 PT Cruiser I'd like to sell for 6 figures each! lol

Notice that the seller has "0" transactions. Priced too high would probably not be a scam, but what is the point???

Well, The license plate design does match up with the item location (Nayarit, Mexico) and the plate is from 2013... Although, I wouldnt go near that place... one of the worst locations for Cartels, murder, and kidnapping/torture.

Really, fox news tell you that..............

Yeah Bro, that rear quarter looks all jacked up. the spear should be level with the door crease and the fender lip should be too. Something is way wrong or maybe he photo shopped it to cover something? I see he got a little creative in the background blur. Also the trim rings are chromed or are from another model. Its also a great example of what should be painted black behind a grill, like everything!

-
Back