170 MPH Go-Kart

-

MVRCorp

Reaction score
Holy ****, you think your car is fast? Enjoy this 10 minute on board video from somewhere in Michigan. And I thought I had seen some crazy bikers. What engine is on this? It looks like he has a paddle shifter.

[ame="http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a34_1333558237"]LiveLeak.com - Super fast go kart - up to 170MPH[/ame]

I would expect that light thing to lift right off the ground at anything approaching 170mph.

The cops used to get after us for driving the Go-Karts on the roads when we were kids... I'd like to see their faces if we'd been on this!

that was crazy looking but no way he was anywhere close to 170mph maybe 70 but I doubt he was even that fast watching his shift points and his closing rate with traffic .

Holy ****! That dude is nuts. Are there no cops in Michigan?
About his speed......I would say he's well over 100mph.
Check the scenery passing by around 5:30 into it.
That's buzzing by REALLY fast.

They usually do this with a motorcycle engine, left lever is clutch right is gear shift... easy to do with a sequential box. Straight line would be pretty darn fast but I'm sure they handle like a pig with all the extra weight.... I raced karts for a long time and mine was only 1cyl Yamaha 100cc two stroke was "aerodynamically" challenged up to around 100 mph.

Attachments

• kart.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 549
No more than 70 or 80MPH and he could heave done more but he kept letting up on the gas.
Looks like fun though and it also looks lke he is wearing Darth Vader equipment.Andrew

No regard for traffic laws, safety or others on the road. Crossed solid yellow line several times to pass, drove on the wrong side of the road, blew numerous stop signs,speeding, cutting others off, etc. One moments inattention and he'd be a speed bump!

ME NEXT!!!!ME NEXT!!!!
That thing is awesome....Hard to tell at speed but I like him giving a thumbs up to the bike going the other way on a wheelie (6:53).

Sounds like NASCAR almost... with a bit of Bullitt thrown in, lol

-
Back