19 years old.....

-

mopardart72

I'm a pretty big deal
Reaction score
this lifes just going by wayyy too fast. i remember when i jsut got my license......i want to be 16 again....

the best is yet to come, I'm only 22 and every day of my life is the best day of my life!

No offense amigo's but I got SHOES older than you guys!! LOL and I wish I was 16 again too!!! I am pretty certain I would have taken a few different paths, but I still think I would have ended up the same ME as I am now.....just a lil better off

Just wait'll you turn 30; all the sudden a whole lot of bullshit drops away and life's possibilities get a whole hell of a lot more reachable.

Do little kids call you Mr? Do you get mail from AARP? Do you get asked if you want to use your senior discount? Do you know what a Sputnik is. Can you say back in the day and really mean " back in the day". 19 was a million memories ago . Enjoy life and don't worry about birthdays.

Always be aware and listen to your inner voice, and your life will be full.

Do little kids call you Mr? Do you get mail from AARP? Do you get asked if you want to use your senior discount? Do you know what a Sputnik is. Can you say back in the day and really mean " back in the day".

…do you know how to dial a phone number without pushbuttons? Do you know what this is?

images

Do little kids call you Mr? Do you get mail from AARP? Do you get asked if you want to use your senior discount? Do you know what a Sputnik is. Can you say back in the day and really mean " back in the day". 19 was a million memories ago . Enjoy life and don't worry about birthdays.

lol thats funny. Im only 21 and so far little kids just call me Mr./Sir. Id be excited to get mail from anyone, even AARP. My senior discount kicks in next year( For college, but they dont serve meatloaf like the home:cussing: ) Lmao . Asking what a sputnik is, is like asking kids nowadays if they Google themselves, both are in reality non-perverse but not really hard to laugh at. Yes I can say back in the day, but it goes hand in hand with "Seems like only yesterday" because it was yesterday. Life is insane no matter what your age. There are some kids that have to grow up way before their time, as well as some adults that never grow up..Live it to the fullest.

ah heck, before you know it you'll have a wife ,house, kids,pets be in your 40"s
and say,,where the @#@ did all the time go..lol...
I wouldnt want to 16 again,maybe mid 20's or so
enjoy being young!!!!!!!!!

We talked about this at work the other day. 15 years ago we talked about how many beers we had chilling in the fridge and now we have to read the label on everything we eat and take pills every day. No the pills are not for a high they are for cholesterol and the things you have after 40. lol

At 19 I had an SS Chevelle. 21 would be better, 'cause that's when I graduated to 440 RR. A few years back I got the senior discount for parking at the Kentucky state fair. I actually have a few years yet to go before I qualify. Must have been that Chrysler mini-van caused it. Wife couldn't stop laughing. That's OK, she'll get hers soon enough. LOL

I wouldn't want to be 16 again, 19 to 22 was a good time in my life for me.
The only thing that sucks about getting older is the aches and pains that you have to endure.
I like being my age (48) but wish my knee wasn't giving me so much trouble.
Other than that, these are the good old days happening right now.
It's all about how you look at things.

this lifes just going by wayyy too fast. i remember when i jsut got my license......i want to be 16 again....

And a big set of razzzberries to you! I'm 44 and still forget that I am when I hit the handball courts or start working on something. Injury city!

As said before, the best is yet to come. Best years of my life where between the ages of "After high school" and approx. I guess to about 38/40 years old.:thumbup:

Excellent health, hi energy, could go without sleep, no need for glasses....

19 is definitely a transitional age .

My best years were ages 22 to 30 , with 25 being the zenith of that era . Gone was the acne of my teens years ; I still weighed 135-150 healthy pounds ; I still looked young ; I was able to dance with the devil with no apparent backlash ; and --- best of all --- I was still able to date gals that were just this side of "legal" .

@ Slant Six Dan : Good call ( no pun intended ) on the rotary phone dial reference ; how about the days before direct-dial ? Or , even more esoteric , Exchange Names ! For example : AXminster-34050 , which translates to 293-4050 .

At 19 , I was still able to buy leaded gas from the pump and pump it right-into my car's 16 gallon tank . Fleet-style fuel stations had 90-92 octane leaded , and it was considerably-less than a dollar-per-gallon .

I'll be 41 in April .
41 chronologically ; 25 mentally ; physically 75 ; sexually 21 .

I'll be 41 in April .
41 chronologically ; 25 mentally ; physically 75 ; sexually 21 .

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang::thumbup:

While I'm not 75 on the phys. side, I still am OK. The sex drive isn't exactly 21, except if you ask my wife. :violent1:

Do little kids call you Mr? Do you get mail from AARP? Do you get asked if you want to use your senior discount? Do you know what a Sputnik is. Can you say back in the day and really mean " back in the day".

Mail from AARP isn't so bad. What's depressing is when you start getting mail from mortuaries and cemeteries!
Got one a few months ago, wrote "Return To Sender, Not Dead Yet!!!" on the envelope and dropped it back in the mail.

Just wait'll you turn 30; all the sudden a whole lot of bullshit drops away and life's possibilities get a whole hell of a lot more reachable.

You mean like social security and medicare?

-
Back