-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wannadrag

Reaction score
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
Contact seller
Have a 29 coupe that I don't forsee getting anywhere on it in the near future.Looking to swap for something drivable,open to about any A or B body except wagons and 4 doors and no /6s.

Car came to me as a very solid original and has a clear WI title in my name that matches the frame stamping.This is going to be a flathead V8 powered and 3 speed car and is mounted.Frame has been boxed,steering box mounted.Shifter and clutch pedal and linkage done but still needs a mount for the master cyl.Front end is a original A axle drooped 4" by Okie Joes speed shop,48 F1 juice brakes,Posies spring with all new hardware and split model a wishbones.

Rear is a early 70s Ford 9",one legger with 3:50 gears.Stock model a spring,with a ladder bar type setup.

Car comes with all new brakes,drums,wheels cyls and rubber lines.Also new radiator and fuel cell.

Fenders,running boards,bumpers,hood all included.Glass is all in it yet and good and the top is stock unchopped.Tires are also new.

Got a crap load invested that I know i'll never get back.

Attachments

• abone 004.JPG
    139.8 KB · Views: 608
  • 093.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 589
$10k cash firm would buy it,trades should be close to that price.But if its something I like you never know.

Which picture is current? The top one looks nice.

Top is when I drove it in the shop and it is pretty nice as I looked for the most solid car possible to avoid any rust repair,bottom is current.Everything seen in the top pic for exterior parts are present and go with it.

Looks to be sold pending payment which I am pretty confident will happen.So the search is on for a decent driver A or B body in the $8500 or less range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back