-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dons451dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1936 dodge pickup for sale.i think it would make a great hot rod,rat rod.it has a 318 wide block 727 trans,runs great.truck is mounted on Dakota frame,has disc brakes,power steering.needs finishing. 3500. might do some trading im located in Jerico Springs,Mo

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 1,998
  • 002.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,465
  • 003.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 1,697
  • 004.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,458
Would love to ave this (like so many others here). Very interesting that it's on a Dakota chassis but as a 318 poly in there. Best of luck with the sale.

Would you be interested in trading for a nice brand F van? 351W, C-6, 9 inch rear, dual a/c, 8 passenger, factory captain's seats in front?
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_9891.JPG
    142 KB · Views: 1,312
  • IMG_9892.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,279
  • IMG_9894.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 1,283
  • IMG_9895.JPG
    146.8 KB · Views: 1,274
sorry for taking so long to reply.i don't think I would be interested in your van ,if it was a dodge, maybe

I understand. If it was a Dodge shorty cargo van in that condition I wouldn't consider getting rid of it.

I wasn't too interested in it myself since it is a Ford but once I drove it and saw up close how nice it is for the year, I couldn't pass it up. It still has the owner's manual and the sales brochure from when it was new, too.

I posted it to trade since I have been looking for an old Dodge pickup for a long time. I have a lot of other Mopar projects to trade, but you would probably need to come over and look at them. I'm a little less than 3 hours from you.

Thanks for your response,
Dallas

got on your site.didnt see anything that I would rather have.you wouldn't make me mad if you made me a cash offer.winter is coming on

got on your site.didnt see anything that I would rather have.you wouldn't make me mad if you made me a cash offer.winter is coming on

I haven't had time to update the site but I can't think of anything else that I have gotten recently.
I'm trying very hard to resist buying anything unless I get rid of something. I'll see how long that works for me. :banghead:
Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back