Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
I will offer 3 darts here, in separate ads. 63,65 darts gt slants, and this 64 dart gt that was slant and and good 318 ready to drop in. I would like to thin the herd some, I feel priced anywhere from very fair to plenty cheap. I did not price them up to haggle down. I did not price them up hoping someone would pay that price. priced at what it takes to haul them home fair??
these are project cars that need finishing. this 64 car is the best body of them all, I have some pics before I started. it was very straight, a few door dings, several rusty spots bout the size of a silver dollar or less. it was taken to bare metal, epoxy primed, urethane primer, sealed with epoxy and painted original factory color in acrylic urethane. turned out nice, I did miss a coupe of very small door dings. call it very nice driver quality. the 318 came from good f riend. was good running engine when ran. it has obviously ben freshened. standard bore. complete engine, with oem 4 bbl intake and a carb. PB 904, ready to drop in. comes with 8 1 /4 rear. I never checked gears. complete interior, great door panels, cracked dash pad, the grill and headlight bezels need replaced.
interested parties send me your email address and I can send before and more pics if needed. and more info. these are projects that needed finished. sorry but I didn
t clean all the parts and stuff out before taking the pics. $3500.

100_1978.JPG

100_1979.JPG

100_1980.JPG

100_1982.JPG

100_1983.JPG

100_1984.JPG

100_1985.JPG

bump.. just dropped in the 360 and pb trans..... progress goes on.... 4 early a bodies offered herd thinning!? I sell a guy a 440 core last nite, and what does he BEG me to sell him, my 67 bel 1 car! NOooooooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back