1950 Dodge Wayfarer???

-

MileHighDart

Reaction score
I've seen this guy twice at the same intersection recently, could only snap one quick pic from the side. Wasn't sure what it was, didn't get a look at the front or back.
From looking at pics online, I think I have it identified as a 1950 Dodge Wayfarer.

Anyway, its cool to see it out cruising the streets in the middle of January.
First pic is the car I saw, second is a pic I found online.

IMG_E2521.JPG

1950-Dodge.jpg

8A23FA2B-6C31-455C-9F67-3AFCC8A334D5.jpeg
I have one I’m selling, it’s a 52 Plymouth business mans coupe 50 has kind of squarish bumpers but looked the same. I bought it to play around with, but today I decide to keep my 66 swb D100 instead. They have unique look with the huge truck almost like a pickup.

The hood ornament in pic 1&2 looks like a ram where the Plymouth hood ornament has the Mayflower.

The trunk light over license plate looks just like mine as do the tail light and it appears to say Plymouth in script above the license plate light. I think it’s a 52 Plymouth just like mine. On the 52 Plymouth the mayflower hood ornament is more stylize and streamlined.

I almost bought one of those yrs ago. You could get 4 people in the trunk. Great for Getting friends in the drive-in for free !!

Jeremy transplanted a Magnum drivetrain, harness, and dash from a Dakota. When the Service Engine light comes on he plugs in the scan tool for a look.

Resized952019070695195214.jpg

Resized952019070695195542.jpg

Had one here in town that I think was a daily driver . Havent seen it for a while but I dont spend as much time on that side of town now.

-
Back