[FOR SALE] 1956 royal lancer

-

Josh owen

Bang em till it breaks
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Very very solid 56 from Montana have title, Weld drag lites NOT included. No motor no trans. 8.75 rear end. Frame perfect. Only rust is shown in front driver side floor not bad at all for a Mopar. There may be some in the rear floor pans behind driver seat as well. I will double check, This is my old man's car. Hes been looking for 20+ years for one this good to start with, but he has a truck heading to the paint booth that ended up costing a little more than expected so selling this to help cover that cost thats the only reason for selling, we were planning on going big block 4 speed in this one but currently everything is factory.
$4000 OBO not super firm on price located in ellsworth wi. Hourish from mopars in the park. Can deliver to show with deposit put down

20230922_154508.jpg

20230922_154456.jpg

Last edited:
I will get some after work today, I have to stop by dads to get pictures of a new gasket inline a body 4 speed shifter anyway

I will cut to the chase $3500 is the bottom dollar the old man said not a dollar less. We have the 15x10 matching weld wheels for rear and all 4 wheels can be bought with the car for extra if you want them.

-
Back