-
Status
Not open for further replies.

duster360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Contact seller
I thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone might have some interest. May consider reasonable cash offers but would really like to trade. I have a 1959 Ford F-100 truck project I would like to swap for a Mopar A body. I have some pictures but need to take more (starting raining). All body work is done from cab forward. Bed still needs to be worked but it is in good shape. I have tons of new parts I haven't even took pictures of yet. I have a super nice chrome grill for it too. It is set up for a small block mopar. Motor and trans do not go. Also has mopar 8 3/4 rear. I have just lost interest in this project. Just ask questions and we will go from there. Here are some of the pictures. I will take all the pictures needed and will answer any questions. PM here or email [email protected]

100_7452.jpg

100_7446.jpg

100_7442.jpg

100_7441.jpg

100_7440.jpg

Nice looking truck and ought to make the Ferd guys flip when they see it's got a Mopar powertrain!

Edit: Ooops motor and transmission not included - should have read a little closer~!

Located in Oxford, Alabama

Mostly looking to swap for A body car. I am open to offers, not sure exactly what to ask for flat out cash. You won't hurt my feelings, all I can do is say yes or no. What ya got?

Don't be afraid to offer a trade, you might be surprised. Mostly looking for '67 and up A bodies.

hey bud lay down a dollar amount, i got a real nice 413 wedge that would look great in that truck, ive got 3 darts but dont want to part with them my boys keep asking for them

Muddog, I sent you a PM.

Noticed you drive a car hauler, I bet that is very convienent at times when you need to pick up your next project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back