Kern Dog

Build your car to handle.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Contact seller
Hey FABO friends...
I have some nice quality fenders, doors, hoods and a trunklid for the 1960-1962 Valiant and Plymouth Valiant models. Every panel is straight and will only require minor work to be ready to paint. NONE have rust through. Some have slight surface rust. I am pricing them all to sell, not to get rich. I currently do not have the time to box, wrap and ship these panels. Local pickup only or PM me to make some arrangements.
$100 for any door, fender, hood or trunklid. See pictures below. Paypal accepted. Parts are in Granite Bay, CA. Thank you.
1 A1.jpg
1  2.jpg
1 A 3.jpg
1 A 6.jpg
1 A 8.jpg
1 A 10.jpg
1 A 11.jpg

First hood with blue paint at outer edges is for 62' model, second hood with green paint is for 60'-61' models. Your prices are more than fair those are nice pieces.

Dang, wish I was closer, I would love that Valiant trunk lid with the simulated spare tire on it

The guy that had these panels kept talking about the popularity of these cars in Australia.
Anyone down under need this stuff ?? :D

He is correct and you are on the right coast line to ship there from. I would like to buy the 61' hood but know the shipping would be pricey. Did you get any trim or 2 door hard top vent windows?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back