Status
Not open for further replies.

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Contact seller
Any one want to admit to owning some Chevy products ?

I have access to warehouse full of alot of GM stuff, some Camaro, alot of Impala and some 1950s stuff as well..... there is piles and piles of it. this is all stuff taken off cars so its recycled parts. If you have been looking around for something let me know and I will dig through and see if its there. Tons and tons of side mouldings and trims.... if I can tell what it is... lol.

any interest let me know

-RPM

SS or not,my buddy has 6 of them,all 396 cars.Also any 63 impala parts,70-72 monte carlo stuff.Hell.hes got over 100 cars,and all but about 5 or sa are old chevys,so,anything in particular,trim wise you might have,let me know,ill tell him

Looking for better chrome for the car shown if I can get the pics to load.

buick 032.jpg

v 125.jpg

Are there any seat belts? I'm only needing the buckles, but would buy a set of belts to get them. Let me know and I can send a pic of the buckle.
Thanks,
C

I got a buddy that is looing for a good hood and maybe a pair of front fenders for a 64 impala SS. He would settle for standard impala if the parts are good.

wow interest ! ok It will take me a bit to look for the stuff but I will respond just have to give me some time to look... There is like 3 barns and shop full of stuff... seriously I am going to start digging in... so bear with me and I will respond sooner or later.

-RPM

I could use most any body trim and a grille for a
1960 Chevy Belair 4 door.
I need specific trim pieces but will consider any you have.
Thanks,
Carl

I had a 58 Bel Air 4dr Hardtop, 283/4bbl rochester, dual exhaust, it was a heap, sold it, a 71 Chevelle Basket case i tried to restore, got rid of it. I bought my son a 79 Monte Carlo that he fellin love with. I think this car may like me, it doesnt make me mad very often.

ya guys been diggin through some of this and trying to organize some of it and identify some of it. Theres about 4 ft of dust on top of everything. But I hope to have some pics of stuff soon.... hang tight.

-RPM

ok sorry to take so long.. been preoccupied with the Duster.... so here is a small .. very small... bit of the stuff there... if something bites ya let me know... through a p.m.

RPM

1964 Impala dash.... ( I think )

P1010366.jpg

steering wheel trim rings... you guess it you got it... Make offer on one or the whole lot.

P1010539.jpg

P1010540.jpg

P1010541.jpg

Imapala steering wheel and some light bezels

P1010542.jpg

late 60s early 70s Chev or GMC truck cluster... no tach

P1010543.jpg

that it for now.. will get out and clean up some more

Wouldn't be any old 53 Buick Skylark ragtops setting around the place would there? If ya don't mind me dreaming....
Small Block

OK I'll admit to owning a GM. I have a 67 Camaro. You have any parts for that looking mainly for body parts.

Ok, i'll jump in...how about some parts for a 72 RS/SS Camaro? Just let me know what ya got. Interior mainly, but will look at anything you got....
Thanks..............................

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back