-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patrick Michelsen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
So I'm looking to sell my 62 Valiant wagon. It is in reasonable good shape cosmetically and mechanically. It is almost completely stock with a 225 slant six and no upgrades or changes to suspension/drivetrain/steering/ or brakes.

The wagon is Californian born and raised, mostly in the Santa Barbara / Central coast region, so the rust damage seems to be mostly surface. The floors are completely intact and the frame is rust free. The owner before me painted it in shitty single coat paint, which seems to be covering some bondo work and ****, but that goes without saying.

The Interior is in ok shape. The bucket seats up front are original and in ok shape, and the back bench seat is in excellent condition. The carpet has been replaced at some point. The headliner is missing. The interior door upholstery is intact on all the doors except the driver side. The rear window is plastic and not the original glass.

It is actually pretty amazing how well this car runs considering how stock it is. I drive it every other day with little problems. I have recently had the radiator and heater core professionally flushed/cleaned out. Changed all the coolant lines, changed the water pump, changed the back brakes, put new tires on it, and changed all the fluids.

Im sorry for the lack of quality photos, Im using only photos I have saved on my computer, I would take more but its stormy out here in California right now! Contact me for more photos if you are interested

8,500$ OBO

IMG_4865.jpeg
IMG_4864.jpeg
IMG_4868.jpeg
IMG_4872.jpeg
IMG_5330.jpeg
IMG_5331.jpeg
IMG_5332.jpeg
IMG_5335.jpeg
61506754106__2AA4A793-2EB3-4D17-A5F5-21E040C03AAA.jpeg

Last edited:
Status