[FOR SALE] 1962 Valiant 2 door, manual trans.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradshaw

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
IMG_2893.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

IMG_2889.jpg

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2897.jpg

IMG_2866.jpg

Last edited:
Price & location needed per the rules.
I made a mistake and posted the ad prior to finishing the narrative. Couldn't figure out how to edit it. I am in British Columbia. The car looks great but the left rocker and 1/4 panel is bubbling. Someone loved this car at one time.

I made a mistake and posted the ad prior to finishing the narrative. Couldn't figure out how to edit it. I am in British Columbia. The car looks great but the left rocker and 1/4 panel is bubbling. Someone loved this car at one time.
$5,000

Still slant 6, 3 in tree. Don't know when it was painted but paint, chrome and stainless are near perfect. (The only exception, as mentioned in an earlier post, being that the left rocker & bottom of the quarter panel are bubbled.) The interior is very nice and all gauges, except the radio, function well. I recently drove the car 250 miles, through mountain passes, at 70 mph, without incident. I am a muscle car collector so not quite sure why I bought the Valiant. It was an impulse buy and the car needs to find a new home. Have original owners manual and fender skirts that I don't believe have ever been installed on the car.

Here is a photo of the engine bay. The trunk is nice and clean but I do not have a photo. The car is stored and it is just too hot to get to it right now.

IMG_2899.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back