[WANTED] 1962 Valiant Grille Shell

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because your in So Cal you can find shops that can straighten and polish yours fairly easily, assuming you have them, almost no matter how bad they seem. This can often be a lot less time consuming and costly that finding these grille trim pieces as most often the used ones you find, If you're extremely fortunate, are as bad or worse than the ones you have.

Because your in So Cal you can find shops that can straighten and polish yours fairly easily, assuming you have them, almost no matter how bad they seem. This can often be a lot less time consuming and costly that finding these grille trim pieces as most often the used ones you find, If you're extremely fortunate, are as bad or worse than the ones you have.

Thanks for the tip Valiantpatrol, I'll look into it!

Give me a couple of days, I know someone who has 2 62 Valiant's they may part out

Thanks egnalc, there are several other parts I'm looking for as well so by all means I'm interested!

Hi

Let me know what you need, I am going to see the guy with the car this weekend, We finally are done with the snow

Thanks for following up egnalc,

I did the labor and straightened the grille shells I had to a very presentable 80%... At least decent enough to look at...and have the car on the road again.

I'd still like to find the radio grille for the dashboard, door panels, rear door inside lock-levers, and four of the stainless outside trim pieces.... Everything on the driver's-side rear fender and the last piece on the right rear (let me check on that last bit)

I should tell you; My project on this car is going to be on hold for a bit.... I have surgery in the morning and will be a bit "out of it" for a short while.... Definitely still interested though.

Now that the weather is better here I plan on seeing the guy either Friday or Saturday this week. I will get some pictures

I have pictures of the 62 Valiants PM with email address and I will send you pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back