1963 64 Dart Headlight Bezels??

-

tsaintc

Reaction score
Ok, I know this is a crazy question, but does anyone have headlight bezels for 1963 63 dodge dart?

Or, does anyone offer reproduction?

I have an 63 Dart 170 with less than 16K miles. Unfortunately the original owner managed to damage both of them.

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Tom

We do have brand new reproduction head light trim rings, but we are currently out-of-stock.

We are waiting for another production run of those to arrive at our shipping dock, but we do not have a firm ETA for when that will happen.

We do have brand new reproduction head light trim rings, but we are currently out-of-stock.

We are waiting for another production run of those to arrive at our shipping dock, but we do not have a firm ETA for when that will happen.

Is there anyway to get on a mailing list or receive an alert when these will be available?

16,000 mi 63 dart......there's the answer why.....

I don't know the price of the repops, but good quality used ones go for pretty high prices on feebay!!! the repops would be the way to go.....

Do you have them now?

Do you have them now?

No. He said he has them but doesn't have them and doesn't know when he will have them. Nice, huh? Caint get much more convoluted than that.

Put an add here in parts wanted.....I bought a real nice used set for around $ 150.00 but it took a while. I can tell you that every repop I ever encountered was much higher than that.

If they are not damaged badly the can be restraightened .If not pick them up while you can .I scored big on three free ones off here about two months ago .just gotta keep looking . There's one on eBay right now little pricey but not to badly banged up

No. He said he has them but doesn't have them and doesn't know when he will have them. Nice, huh? Caint get much more convoluted than that.

Here......let me un-convolute this out for you......

We do have a "part number listing" for brand new reproduction head light trim rings, part# RD-634HBP, $398.00/pair.

We are currently SOLD OUT and DO NOT have any of them in stock here in our warehouse at this time.

We are "in-process" of doing another production run. Our manufacturer has NOT given us a firm ETA(Estimated Time of Arrival) on when the new production run will show up on our receiving dock.

I hope this is all simple enough for you.

My version is simpler.

Here......let me un-convolute this out for you......

We do have a "part number listing" for brand new reproduction head light trim rings, part# RD-634HBP, $398.00/pair.

We are currently SOLD OUT and DO NOT have any of them in stock here in our warehouse at this time.

We are "in-process" of doing another production run. Our manufacturer has NOT given us a firm ETA(Estimated Time of Arrival) on when the new production run will show up on our receiving dock.

I hope this is all simple enough for you.

-
Back