-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Realm412

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Reposting because of the year conversions. I see more cuda stuff on here than valiant as a whole and the parts are supposed to be interchangeable. Here are pics of the piece I need. Would be interested in a single passenger side ring or pair. New or used is fine, if used minor dings only please, pics of items offered are encouraged. Also I'm located in the SF bay area.

Headlight_door_1.jpg

Headlight_door_2.jpg

Headlight_door_3.jpg

I saw a whole lot of stuff for 63-65 (I think) valiant/cuda parts on Ebay from Muscle Car Bros I believe. Not sure if it was parts you needed but you may wish to check it out.

Yeah, I've been scouring eBay looking for this and other parts. I've found a lot of the small misc. stuff i've been looking for but can't find this piece ](*,)

I went through the stuff I got with my car and it seems the PO bought 2 NOS headlight kits to get the trim rings. So I have 2 boxes with the headlight and the mounting rings and light buckets all wrapped in plastic in Mopar original boxes. The trim rings came in a paper container still in the boxes and would explain why mine are in such good shape. He claimed he paid $900.00 for the rings and he just may have after seeing the NOS boxes in the trunk. I never really went through the stuff until a couple of weeks ago. Pretty penny to pay for such items but it must have been worth it to him I guess.

GOOD LUCK!!!!! You'll find them but you'll be fighting to win the bid. And the last ones I got out bid on went up to like $100.00.

do you know if driver/passenger side are the same? I think they are listed individually but i'm not 100% on that. Some body has a NOS one on ebay for the driver side, but he's asking too much for me to be interested $145 for just one. It may sell for that but I'm not going to pay that for a single piece if I don't have too ;)

The boxes I have are part number 2421 141 and say lamp and door pkg.

DSCF0080.jpg

DSCF0079.jpg

DSCF0078.jpg

DSCF0076.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

nice stuff!

Dart stuff won't fit though, at least from what I've been told. The inner flange looks different. Those are straight mine have a slant to them.

I have these reproduction early Plymouth A-body headlight rings in stock and ready to ship.....

RD-635HB 1963-65 Plymouth Valiants
1964-65 Plymouth Barracuda's $169 ea
RD-635HBP 1963-65 Headlight Bezels - pair $300 pair

clickable thumbnail pic.....

Not that I need them now, but do you have the rings for a 63 dart? I know someone who will be looking for those in the future.

Yes, I have the Dart rings in stock as well.....

RD-634HB 1963-64 Dodge Darts $ 159 ea
RD-634HBP 1963-64 Dodge Dart - Pair $ 289 pair

I Have A Set Of Rings For You If You Have Not Found Any They Are Off Of A 1964 Valiant Signet 200 2 Dr Hard Top.not Perfect But 100 Times Better Then What You Have Call Me 712 490 0804 (i Know All About The Rings)i Just Restored A 64 200 Convertible.i Also Have 63 Val Stuff Also.

found one on eBay. Started bidding, Life interrupted and now I don't have any extra money at all. So I patiently waited to be outbid, thankfully I was. It's a weird feeling to lose an item on purpose that you still really want :(

I had bought several items from muscle car bro's,their decent to deal with on the stuff you don't get out bid on,combined shipping on several items for me saving me about 30$ on shipping.

I had bought several items from muscle car bro's,their decent to deal with on the stuff you don't get out bid on,combined shipping on several items for me saving me about 30$ on shipping.

Yeah I actually bought my driver side quarter panel from them and we worked out greyhound shipping along with best offer vs. buy it now and saved 100$ on it. I called on the phone for questions about it and the guy was very helpful. It's a good clean cut too. goes all the way to the weatherstrip on top and the spare tire wheel well on the bottom. Had complete jack linkage in better shape than my current. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back