1963 Dart 270 hood emblem

-

Claydart

MOPAR to the very bones
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if someone here might have a hood emblem that I could get the measurements of so that I can work on making a replacement for someone that is asking? I don't need to have it, just some measurements. I believe that the 170, 270, and GT all fit in the same metal housing.

Hi, I was wondering if someone here might have a hood emblem that I could get the measurements of so that I can work on making a replacement for someone that is asking? I don't need to have it, just some measurements. I believe that the 170, 270, and GT all fit in the same metal housing.

There is no hood emblem on anything but a GT. My 270 just has DODGE letters.

There is no hood emblem on anything but a GT. My 270 just has DODGE letters.
Yes they did, there was a fratzog with either the numbers 170, 270, or GT and they are similar in size to the fratzog on the trunk of the 64s but the plastic piece is very different in overall shape than the 64
D0730095-9767-4669-B397-81E9C5C8A24C.jpeg

Yeah, thanks. I copied a picture of the one they have for sale, and I made a rough draft and I'm sending it to the guy that needs one to try and fit it in his hood ornament bezel. When he tries it out, he will let me know where it might need to be tweeked to fit better. Then I can produce him a better piece to fit his car.

-
Back