1963 Dart turn signal switch

-

Anton Delange

Factoryman2000
Reaction score
Looking for the best fitting and most durable turn signal switch. Saw a recommendation for a site that has better made electrical parts but cannnot locate it now. Advice needed

1CFBF313-187D-48CE-8ACB-0192DEB29142.png

Do you need the whole switch or is just the cancel cam broke ?
If so a replacement cam SHEE-MAR # SM13 is it. I just put one in my 63 Belvedere.
I didn't know the cam was replaceable.
If you need to replace it all OCPNW (old car parts north west)#TS102
I's a good one and has the brass wheel for the horn. Some cheap ones has a pin instead of a wheel.

Last edited:
I got one from @slantsixdan. Costs a bit more, but excellent quatlity!!! You have to put the connector blades into your old housing. Easy enough to do though.

Do you need the whole switch or is just the cancel cam broke ?
If so a replacement cam SHEE-MAR # SM13 is it. I just put one in my 63 Belvedere.
I didn't know the cam was replaceable.
If you need to replace it all OCPNW (old car parts north west)#TS102
I's a good one and has the brass wheel for the horn. Some cheap ones has a pin instead of a wheel.
Thanks D6, Yes I needed the entire unit since I have been told my brake kights were not functioning by people following me. On the left turn would need to wiggle the stalk to get it to work. Did order as you suggested

I got one from @slantsixdan. Costs a bit more, but excellent quatlity!!! You have to put the connector blades into your old housing. Easy enough to do though.
Thanks Petty, Did order one complete unit with brass wheel. Replaced one on my Mustang earlier this year and look like the Mopar unit was designed far better.

Thanks, Was teally helpful ordered one this AM. Replaced same in my Grand sons Mustang, the Mopar unit has far better design with the wheel!

-
Back