1963 Dodge Dart 270 Wagon

-

vollender

Reaction score
I have a 63 Dart wagon 270. I am needing help on finding parts. Seems all I find is scammers. I need a front right fender. I am also looking for the back side window rubber molding left and right and insert.

Car has a 318 with 904 and 7 1/4 rear end. will be switching to a 8 1/4 this winter. Runs and drives great

IMG_2078.jpg

Welcome to the site! :welcome: Nice lookin' wagon.
For the fender, post an ad in the "Parts Wanted" section- you may get lucky, and it's free!
The rear window seals/gaskets are unobtanium. Best you can do is make some out of bulk seal of the correct profile. There used to be a place in Australia that reproduced the gaskets, but my saved link is a dead end now. The chrome lockstrip for the seal is the same as what you'd use on the windshield and is commonly available; but don't lose those corner pieces- like so much else on these wagons, they're not the easiest to find replacements for.

There a some early 60's wagon owners here, I'm sure they can point you in the right direction. The problem with exploring the 'net is that there a thousands of people out there trying to separate you from your hard earned money. This site is very, very close to a brotherhood/sisterhood and we look out for our own.

I have a 63 Dart wagon 270. I am needing help on finding parts. Seems all I find is scammers. I need a front right fender. I am also looking for the back side window rubber molding left and right and insert.

Car has a 318 with 904 and 7 1/4 rear end. will be switching to a 8 1/4 this winter. Runs and drives great

View attachment 1716286785
Welcome! Take Professor's suggestion and start a Parts Wanted ad here on the site.That's how we do it here.

I may be wrong, but Blue Star Spares and Pentastar Parts are both gone now it seems. Those are the dead links I was referring to in my original reply.
The hunt goes on.

View attachment 1716286785
I also have a 63, parts are scarce. Here are some Aussie links.
Chrysler Valiant Parts & Accessories | PlumKrazy Garage
Rare Spares | Chrysler > Valiant AP5 & AP6 products.
AP6 : Valiant Auto Parts, Specializing in Chrysler Valiant Auto Parts
Early VALIANT PARTS
Chrysler Valiant AP6

Any pictures of the engine bay, would be interested to see how close the distributor is to the firewall

-
Back