[Found!] 1963 Dodge Dart Station Wagon Left Quarter GLASS

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 1963 Dodge Dart Station Wagon left quarter panel Glass.
Drivers side quarter panel glass wanted.. Someone shot mine out. I am in Long Beach, CA 90805 and would need it shipped to me. Please let me know if you know where I can get the glass. Also looking for the gasket rubber seal since it seems to be harder to find than the glass..

I found the green tint glass but am looking for a clear glass. Drivers side Clear quarter panel glass wanted.

DART WAGON GLASS.jpg

I believe there is one on ebay try dart valiant wagon search. its in Santa Barbara, California (not mine) Hope the gasket is good

Brian

Does anyone know of this part is interchangeable with my 1963 Dodge Dart station wagon 270....?

View attachment 1714959917

I just checked my Hollander Book.... and they say 63-66 Dart Station Wagon rear side glass is also the same as 63-65 Valiant SW. The Hollander number in my book is 2395. It only makes reference to SW (station wagon) and nothing else like 270 or the like. Hope you can use this info. Dodge33

I just checked my Hollander Book.... and they say 63-66 Dart Station Wagon rear side glass is also the same as 63-65 Valiant SW. The Hollander number in my book is 2395. It only makes reference to SW (station wagon) and nothing else like 270 or the like. Hope you can use this info. Dodge33

Thanks. Only put model 270 since they also had a 170 model. Some sites stated you can use the same window from another vehicle on the 270 model wagons. Looks like I will have to buy this glass for my wagon.

Wanted.... Now looking for the gasket/ seal for the quarter panel glass of the 1963 Dodge Dart station wagon.... WANTED.... Let me know who may have the gasket....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back