1963 ford falcon $1400/obo

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, this belongs to my same buddy who has the 5.7 Hemi. Jamison and I are trying to help him through a few financial hurdles as he tries to get his farm going again. He's a car guy, having a bunch of makes across the board from the '50s through the '70s. (Including a '69 Big Bad AMX and parts car I'm trying to get him to part with) This is just one he can unload without a lot of hassle. So put the word out if you would please. I know it's not a Mopar, but someone out there might be interested in a the pre-Mustang Falcons like the pre-Barracuda Valiants.

Ok guys welcome to the site......But we need location and pics of these cars, inside and out please...Thanks......don't worry we all have diff cars on here and love them all......My goal when i was 15 was to own 1 of every make muscle car...i only have 25 to go LOL

Sorry about that. Location is upstate NY. Watkins Glen to be exact. Sorry, Jamison was going by what was written for him. Will get the pics set up tomorrow. One of reasons I haven't posted the Firebird or the AMX yet. Waiting to get the pics. When I get the pics of the Falcon I'll re-post.

Guys-when dodgepower and ramenth posted this for me in the spring,it looked like it sold.Well,that fell through.This is an early production,1963 Falcon base 2dr post.I currently have it listed for $1750 with the running 200cid 6cyl and C4,car had new brakes and lines not long before I got it 3yrs ago.The biggest must have is floor pans(all available repop)but the torque boxes look good,and I do not have the front seat.Any of you guys that respond through this updated post,I will let have the car for the original $1400,now with eng/trans.Thanks to my daughter and her digital camera,here are some pics.I have more shots if there is interest.Yep,I'm the guy trying to resurrect the farm he grew up on that the boys told you about!Contact me!Thanks...

DSCN2266.JPG

DSCN2267.JPG

DSCN2276.JPG

DSCN2271.JPG

I had a Falcon vert the same year with a 260 in it..loved that car... but where's the AMX??? I'd love to have another....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back