1963 Valiant 2-door post interior

-

Teratech

Reaction score
Looking for options to refurbish front seats, back seats, door panels and back side panels on a 63. Is there a company that provides these interior parts online? Been looking around on the internet without much luck. Have you had a good experience with an upholstery shop that I could send my parts to and they would recover the seats and side panels for me? Thank for your input.

Have you looked at what Legendary Interiors has for your car?

Thanks Cudamark,

I contacted Legendary today. They only have interior for the Signet which is bucket seats. I have bench seats. Thanks for your input.

What do other members do when they need upholstery? Use the local custom auto upholstery shop?

SMS Auto Fabrics carries the interior materials for many, many cars. I have a '65 Valiant 100 and they have the material for it. It's expensive, but they are the only ones that I know of who carries anything like that. They have reproduction and NOS material. They are based in Oregon. Also, be prepared to wait. I think the last time I ordered vinyl from them, it took 4 months before it showed up. They may have gotten better though. That was like 8-9 years ago. Good luck with your search!

-
Back