-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RJG

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Saddly, I am parting out my 1963 Valiant convertible 200. Was a very nice driver, untill an accident ruined both rear quarters, trunk, convertible top frame, and windshield. Car has a slant 6, rebuilt head, 1bbl carb, 3 speed auto. trans, column shift. Standard steel wheels, drum brakes, no power steering.
Let me know, with pm, what you are looking for and I will forward info. and/or pictures. Car is in Oceanside, CA.

Was very nice mechanicaly, but was in an accident (mechanics weren't damaged). Slant 6, rebuilt head, Auto. trans.(not push-botton), 4-wheel drums, no power steering. I will forward pics of requested parts.
Car is in Oceanside,CA.
Thanks,
Rjg

is it an auto or manual trans. ? if its a manual, do you have a floor hump for the shifter?

Saddly, I am parting out my 1963 Valiant convertible 200. Was a very nice driver, untill an accident ruined both rear quarters, trunk, convertible top frame, and windshield. Car has a slant 6, rebuilt head, 1bbl carb, 3 speed auto. trans, column shift. Standard steel wheels, drum brakes, no power steering.
Let me know, with pm, what you are looking for and I will forward info. and/or pictures. Car is in Oceanside, CA.

Hi there,

I have a 63 Valiant convertible. I would like to know whether your interior parts emblems are in good condition. the things I need most at this moment is he Valiant emblem on the steering wheel and the whole steering wheel if it is in a good condition. To make things easier could you please send me a picture of interior of your car and also outside? it would make it easier for me to know whether what things I may also need. you can email them to me : [Use the Conversation feature to exchange info] or just reply to this post. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I have a 63 Valiant convertible. I would like to know whether your interior parts emblems are in good condition. the things I need most at this moment is he Valiant emblem on the steering wheel and the whole steering wheel if it is in a good condition. To make things easier could you please send me a picture of interior of your car and also outside? it would make it easier for me to know whether what things I may also need. you can email them to me : [Use the Conversation feature to exchange info] or just reply to this post. Thanks.
Very few interior parts left. Car is gone. Have horn button somewhere, still trying to find it.
Richard

Did you find the horn button?
Here is picture. Not in great shape, but complete.

WIN_20160528_14_20_48_Pro.jpg

WIN_20160528_14_21_20_Pro.jpg

i know its hard to ask, im looking for complete upper and lower cowl,mines is rotten

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back