Not open for further replies.

V8-valiant

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
1964 1/2 Plymouth Barracuda, 99% complete, clear title in hand, very good start for an early Mopar pony car, 273 V8, automatic, original engine /trans out of car but comes with the car, Original interior weathered but complete, all glass in excellent condition. The wood wheel is no longer on the car, the only parts this car is missing that I can see is rocker trim, a headlamp bezel and the center grille. I think all the engine parts are there but disassembled. Also 1965 Barracuda ex-racecar good for glass, patch panels, clutch pedals etc... Please let me know of any questions, asking only $1400 for both!

Attachments

• barracuda.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 3,246
  • barracuda1.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 2,053
  • barracuda2.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 2,099
  • barracuda3.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 2,147
  • barracuda4.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 1,992
  • barracuda5.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,001
  • barracuda6.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 1,947
  • barracuda7.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 1,967
1400 for both ?? What a deal man! you are giving these away ! Waggs, these have your name all over them

Are you kidding me? Around here people would be asking $6K or more. Man I need to save some money....

Do you still have the Barracudas? Mike

Thanks Mike, Yes I do have the barracuda still, actually its my dads. the floor is solid everywhere but behind the drivers seat, its soft not sure if its through or not alittle rust on one of the fender jambs and one of the quarters. Please let me know if you have any questions, I can do $1200 for both that should cover your fuel if you were to make a trip here to pick them up. Let me know if your interested.

I really wish you were more local. Ive wanted a decent barracuda since I was 15. Lol

Great deal! If only my wife were out of school and back to work, I'd be there tomorrow with my trailer.

Bump for you.

Sweet deal.Love the "parts car/tilt front end" .Hemi /R.B. time.Wish I had the coin,G.L.W.S.

But there was never a 1964 1/2 year model, just like the rustang. Although it was introduced in mid 64, it was introduced as a 65 model. Just like the rustang. That's like me saying I have a 64 1/2 Coronet. It's an early build date, but it's a 65.

But there was never a 1964 1/2 year model, just like the rustang. Although it was introduced in mid 64, it was introduced as a 65 model. Just like the rustang. That's like me saying I have a 64 1/2 Coronet. It's an early build date, but it's a 65.

True..........although 64 1/2 is the common accepted reference to the early production run of the Bcuda platform/model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back