Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
Hey gang, cosgig here with a couple more Early A parts for sale. Here we have a set of 22 rocker moulding clips as used on the 1964-65 Barracuda. These are OEM original parts removed from a 65 Cuda, and all are in good useable shape. There are 22 clips but only 18 pushpins. I think there are 8-10 clips per side so you'd have a couple extra clips. $20.00 for all of them plus shipping..

As usual, message with any questions or requests for additional pictures. These are located in Pinckney Mi., near Ann Arbor if you'd like to come by and pick them up instead. Thanks for the ad FABO!! Geof

Attachments

• 100_3572.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 172
I only see a couple with the tabs still on them, are the rest broke off?

And there is 10 per side, 20 total

Hey blownfish, no the rest of them are just flipped over showing the outside!!! I just wanted to show the back side of a couple in case anyone wanted to see them!! Geof

If the clips are still available, I'd be interested.
Thanks, Pat

PM sent

2-66 cudas, these are totally different than 66 clips. The rocker mouldings from 64 and 65 are about 2 1/2" wide and the 66 mouldings are about 5 inches and use a clip that hangs the moulding and then they get mounted through a hole in the bottom of the moulding. The bottom mount used to be a plastic pushpin style, but they are no longer produced. I used drywall mollies and screws in the lower mount hole and it worked great, much safer IMO. I'll post a pic of the 66 clips and setup next to one of these clips for your viewing pleasure!! Hope this helps!! Geof

OK gang, pbiggs is first in line for these with a sale pending. I will update this thread as new info becomes available. Thanks for the ad FABO!!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back