1964 barracuda broadcast sheet

-

Seansmopar

Reaction score
Hey folks this is Sean, I was out working under the 64 barracuda( newly acquired to me ) today and noticed some floor rust.. Decided to pull the backseat which revealed a good place for a rodent to nest.. Under the seat revealed the broadcast sheet, which I know sometimes may or may not be found..I am still excited like a kid at Christmas.. And validated the inner fender tag which was a little difficult to read...I found out the original body color is BB1 black and has gold interior, which makes me so excited because the current color is a gold exterior and I already had told my wife I wanted to eventually paint it black..car will look so nice with the original color combo and some old school (my era )chrome cragars.. Can anyone break down the codes on the broadcast sheet I posted in my pictures you can see them all when signed in..Such as 365 engine 79 trans etc..let me know what you think, I could not find any thing online about it.. Thanks.. Sean.. Seansmopar

365- Torqueflite (65)
79-8.45x15 8 pr WSW Tires

If you post a pic or codes i can decode all of it.

You can see all photos posted under my sign in name left of the thread, I'm puzzled, I've seen some postings of codes on the Internet but none match for 64, how did you find your codes?

15 inch tires rims? Sheet showing 13.. If you look from picture #14 then go to 13 then 12 then 11 you will basically see the whole sheet..365 is under engine. 79 under trans...I'm still puzzled.

Like a kid in a candy store. LOL Did you carefully remove it from under the seat springs? I would make a few quick copies of it and then have the original laminated or at least put in a clear sheet protector so you can display it in a notebook. Have fun. tmm

I just pulled it today, you have good ideas, check it out, in my photos start at # 14 then go down, you can read all of it..

Ok, so my research found 365 code is definitely torque flight thanks to kegan71 for finding it..I see the #365 ( shows only for 1965 model ) was a supersede # from earlier 1964 #345 which also meant torque flight, however the trans #79 under trans doesn't validate, actual # 13 on broadcast sheet = to 7.00x13 WSW ( 8 Cyl. Only )@additional $32.20 cost. But does still show for 6 Cyl too...79 under trans doesn't really show significant value..I believe 1964 barracuda is still a grey area to really find true solid codes for this car..

i have original hub capps for yah valliant or camando real nice and a 64-65 parys car in my back yard along with 2 in the garage

Attachments

• Snapshot_20120830_14.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 264
Dang, that tuck and roll is PIMP! Did I sell you those M/T's? Look identical to ones I had a while ago. Pretty smooth....If you put that broadcast sheet in the middle of a phone book for a few days, itll get flat again. Nice find.

I placed the sheet in plastic and put it in a safe spot for now, thank you for the phone book advice, I'll have to get a city phone book are local books are no thicker than a children's novel..ha ha..I should have snapshot a photo off the rodents nest directly under the build sheet how it didn't get destroyed is beyond me..glad you like the old school goodies like the tuck and roll and the m/t covers, im keeping all of it the way it is.. You can't see but the carpet, bot it is all black shag in good shape too..looks like the back of of a gorilla..thanks for noticing...Sean

-
Back