-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFourSpeed

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys. I just bought this car a couple of weeks ago, but I think it's a bit outside my area of expertise as a project.

IMG_2967.JPG

It's a '64 Barracuda, original 273/4 speed car. I've got the engine (stuck) and good transmission...I'd prefer to sell it as a roller, but if somebody is interested in the drivetrain we can probably work something out. I've got a Connecticut title and registration (from the 70s, so they're hand written, which is kinda neat), and some spare parts for the car.

IMG_2972.JPG
IMG_2971.JPG
IMG_2975.JPG
IMG_2973.JPG
IMG_2974.JPG

Inside, the car is basically complete. The seats need to be recovered, but their frames are solid. The dash looks like it's in good shape. There are a few holes in the floorboards, I count three, only one of which looks like it's in an annoying spot.

IMG_2968.JPG
IMG_2969.JPG
IMG_2970.JPG

Outside, the car is several interesting shades of red. The glass is all good, it looks like I've got all the trim, and it has a Valiant grill on it. There's rust at the base of the B-pillar, which was covered by the trim when I bought it, so you guys will have the benefit of seeing what I couldn't see. Looks like somebody was unaware that right handed lug nuts were a thing, so there are two broken studs on one of the rear wheels.

IMG_2978.JPG

Like I said, I've got some spare parts for the car as well. Lights, another gauge cluster, another driver's side door which is the same red as the hood and better than the one that's on there. The car is rusty, but it's really straight, and probably not too much for somebody who knows what they're doing. That or it's a great parts car, I just don't have the time or space to part it myself.

For it as a roller, I'm looking for $800 obo...I'm losing some money on it, but it isn't as good as I thought it was when I bought it, so I'm not about to try to ask what I paid. The car is located in Warwick, RI. I'd also be interested in trading with cash for a Duster or Scamp roller. Let me know if you want more pictures of the car or if I can tell you anything else about it...I'm new to A-bodies, so you guys will absolutely know better than I do. Go easy on me if I get something wrong, haha. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Part it out. There is $100 in straight headlight bezels on it. Not to throw a wet rug on your party, but you can make $800 in parts fast. Unless you got a buyer down the road that has a good body but nothing else. PM me for some realistic prices.

D
Part it out. There is $100 in straight headlight bezels on it. Not to throw a wet rug on your party, but you can make $800 in parts fast. Unless you got a buyer down the road that has a good body but nothing else. PM me for some realistic prices.
o

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back