1964 Dart GT!

-

65dartcharger

Dart Charger 273 Historian
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Today I picked up a Dart GT that hasn't been driven since 1979! Orginal a slant six and push button tranny!

I wonder if I'm going to street rod it a little bit with some mag wheels and V8! Picks willcome tomorrow.

However I need some interior stuff! Instrument cluster, radio etc.Anything out there?

Here is somepictures of the car. The car was totally disassembled so I have started to make a car out of it and try to see what parts are missing.

This car was orginally equipped with power brakes. I have never seen a 64 w/power brakes.

Orginally white with black interior. I will keep the blue paint and black interior but perhaps change to 273 instead.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

Great find. Looks to be in pretty nice shape. Not that easy to find over here in Sweden. 8)

No, you're right! The car hasn't been driven since 1979. The engine is totally shoot so I might need a slant six or an tranny for 273 wire controlled.

That is an original power brake setup for those cars. The give away is the check valve is in the line at the engine.

chryslerfat! If you see any for sale please let me know.I needone for my Dartcharger resto!

camd64. Do you have an instrument cluster? I will go to the seller to morrow to do some more searching. Otherwise I need to buy one.

Need a front bumper? I have 2 good ones with brackes,but the price of shipping would be outrageous!

-
Back