1964 Plymouth Valiant 2-door

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

I was being a smart alec. I was making fun of the 4x's a week that I hear that.

Still here and still for sale.

ROB

You and I both.

I had a guy this week ask me multiple questions down to decoding the data plate etc.

Two nights and a few emails.........crickets........

$300 with the fenders.

ROB in southern Oregon

wow my 1st mop was a 67 4 door. tempted to make the trip but i just bought the 66 cuda two weeks ago or i would be up there i have a buddy drooling and itching for a first mopar project what can you tell me about the powertrain? has it ran in the last 2 years you've owned it?

I got the car 2 years ago. The story I got was that it was from a tow yard. That ads up when you consider the state patrol style numbers that were on the window.

It is missing the battery, carb, and key.

Due to my Craigslist activities I have gotten to know the car quite well.

Rust, here is where it is:

Lower quarters and extensions/ both sides
Trunk tire well
passenger floor is close to thru rust.

I would say that it won't likely be driving in a weekend, but it could be put back together without too much money most likely. Lots of time though.

It is worth the $300 to me so for now I guess it will sit.

It would make a sweet low-buck drag type car, which is what will happen to it if I keep it.

ROB

I can't believe you still have this car!? What's the matter with everyone on that side of the world? If that car were here, I'd have bought it last year!

Obviously nobody sees the value, so you should just go have it crushed...proof that the hobby is in the crapper. I mean, there's a perfectly good 2-door car waiting to fix up with hardly anything needed to make it a nice daily driver (unless you're going for a show car) and it's cheap cheap cheap! The early A's are overlooked because people are afraid of them because you can't put on headers and all this...well that's crap. www.earlyabodyforum.com is perfect proof that's all crap....they absolutely rule I'm telling you!

I've owned a few A-bodies now and I still prefer the early ones.

Wish I could grab that car off your hands, but it would cost me over $2000 to ship it.

TTT

Delivery etc. probably available over spring break here in about a week. By delivery I mean within about a 100 mile radius of Klamath Falls. No delivery to LA or anything>>>>

ROB

Still here and ready to go.

I can deliver/trade/do business etc. most anytime for the next week. Then.....not so much until mid-May again. I coach is why.

ROB

I know I'm chiming in alittle late hear, but I was wondering if you still have that white 2 door for sale?

Rob,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but last I saw, you would take $300 for the Car. Is this still true? If so, are you willing to take a down payment and store until July (I'll be in your area then)? Also, how far from Kaiser are you?

Thanks,

Blue64Cuda

Wayne

The car is still here. I do however have a local guy who is coming out on Monday to look at it. I will post up with the findings after he leaves.

Thank you, ROB

Hey there is a shocker. I couldn't believe that the guy didn't come. I love Craigslist sometimes.

He says he will get ahold of me later. I wonder if he will????

ROB

Rob,

Are you still asking $300 for the Valiant? If so, I'd like to work out a down payment and some storage details. Down payment due to sight unseen, but I'm interested in it. I will be in area late July Early August.

Wayne

I really try and be agreeable when I can. That being said, I do not want to tie the car up for months leaving me with no options.

Part of my motivation for selling it is I want it to either be gone or here to stay.

At the rate that things are going it will still be here in August....

I hope you understand.

ROB

this is a steal, for someone looking to get into something cheap and build, what a great car! good luck with the sale

In typical form, once it was out of the mud and dirt where I live, the tires aired up (they leak pretty quick) and the hubcaps on, it looks good.

Other than the rust on the lowers, it was pretty rust free and neat.

He is building a 29ish Ford, and then a mid-50's Buick into some type of street machine.

I think he wanted something that was not so much work to play with. These other cars were total frame off's and involved massive fab work.

Wow, that is TMI.

Have a good one.

ROB

This is a 64 /6 3-speed manual Valiant post car. It does not run. It is titled in my name in the state of Oregon.

The main thing that it is missing is the rear glass. My guess is that the car has been sitting for awhile.

It has some rust in the rear lower quarters, and there are some dings here and there. The passenger floor has some surface rust.

It has a great grill, and comes with some spare fenders etc.

The cool thing about the car is that it is about the lowest optioned car known to Mopar. It does not even have outside mirrors.

White with a red interior.

Price: $550 OBO
Title: Clear and in my name
Trades: Possibly, but I would prefer cash.

I am willing to sell it with the other 65 Valiant that I have on here and would definately lower the price if combined.

They can stay here for a bit since I have room.
im a buyer for both at 400.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back