-
Status
Not open for further replies.

challengersteve

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
You are buying a 1964 Plymouth Valiant 2 Door Post Coupe. This is a 6 cylinder, 3 speed stick shift car. This car is a great project as it is mostly complete and has never been in an accident. The paint is original and there has never been any bodywork. There is a little rust in the floorpans but nothing that would be hard to repair. The basic structure of the car is very solid as it is an Arkansas car and has not been in the Northern road salt. The engine is missing but the transmission, bellhousing, clutch and flywheel setup are all there. I also have a complete 225 slant 6 engine that was running when pulled that is available if wanted. I also have a V-8 K Frame available if you wanted to put a V-8 in the car. The car will roll and steer fine and I can assist in loading it on a trailer. I can also deliver the car for a small fee, depending on where you live.
The car is 650.00 without the 225 6 cylinder and 750.00 with the engine.
The car is located in Alma, Arkansas 72921.

Attachments

• DSCN1985.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 471
  • DSCN1986.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 462
  • DSCN1987.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 444
how much would it cost with the slant 6 in the trunk and all /6 parts dilivered to wantagh new york 11793? joel would love to see more pictures , underside, floor pans, engine conpartment,linkage , intererar, seats'etc

No v8 k-frame needed there, 63-66 abody cars didnt need them. If it was closer i would by it.

To bad its not a bit closer.. (Pa. here) I would be tempted in that, my dad had one a life time ago... I have a good 273 that would just be right in that old gal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back