1964 Valiant floor pans?

-

uk-72-Scamp

Reaction score
Where can i get a set of or complete floor pan(s) for a '64 4 door Valiant?

had a quick google but didn't come up with much for these..

Last edited:
Layson's has some that are close-ish. I replaced 3/4's of my floor pan with them. They're definitely not for '64 Valiants though. They have a weird kick up on the outer lip that doesn't exist on the '64s. I ended up making small slices in mine all the way around with a plasma cutter and beating it into place with a hammer. They do the job, but they're really not much better than if you used cardboard, cut your own steel to match, and have the ability to add the strengthening welts in the middle. (There's don't match factory anyway.)

If you do want to use them, they have a fall sale going on now for 20% off. I think there's a code or something. They've probably posted it in the vendor section.

Also, don't get too hung up on 2 door vs. 4 door when it comes to the floor. A '64 Valiant floor is a '64 Valiant floor is a '64 Valiant floor. The only difference is if you had one with a floor shift manual and they welded on the bulge to mount the shifter.

Thanks for your help....
umm food for thought, think i may just make sump up then, since ill have to pay lots of shipping costs to the UK..

-
Back