1964 Valiant "Sasha"

-
nice! watcha gonna do with her? I'm starting to dig the whole 4 door sleeper look.

Well, the /6 is rebuilt. That's it in my profile picture. I was thinking about dropping a crate motor in there, but wanted to stay fuel efficient with a rebuilt 6. Eventually gonna redo the interior. I need to weld the front bench seat in spots. Some floor pan rust under the heater box. I'm thinking a creme colored body and a deep green top. Same color scheme inside. But that will be a ways down the road.

Here's my baby. She's so patient with me.

The engine is rebuilt and awaiting headers, x-pipe and intake manifold from Clifford. They are slow.

EVERYBODY is slow to ship. Nobody is carrying any inventory.

I've been waiting for.. maybe six weeks now(?) for some friggin' Centerline wheels from Summit. Jegs didn't have any either. A damn AN fitting I need is back ordered too. Called Mancini yesterday for a crank pully. None in stock. Back ordered. I think the manufacturers are just making stuff as they get orders. And I think Summit, Jegs, etc are keeping the bare minimum of stock on hand. It goes with the crappy enconomy.

Kudos for building a slant.

-
Back