-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eworth

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Went from the S/6 to a V8 and would like to change over the radiator core support to the larger size. What I have is working but looking to make it a cleaner install. Whats the best we can do on price and shipping to Wisconsin, zip 53818?

Thanks.

Went from the S/6 to a V8 and would like to change over the radiator core support to the larger size. What I have is working but looking to make it a cleaner install. Whats the best we can do on price and shipping to Wisconsin, zip 53818?

Thanks.
I have on from a 65 what opening do u need (measurement wise) ill see if mine will work

AZMOPAR, what size engine was in the 65 you had? they were with for a 19" or 22" radiator as I understand it

For information here, all 65-66 cars have the 22" radiator opening! The radiator makes up the difference by having a large flange to span the extra 3" if it is a slant 6 car! And, as a matter of reference, all 64 and earlier cars only came with the 19" opening and radiator, even if it was a V8!

For information here, all 65-66 cars have the 22" radiator opening! The radiator makes up the difference by having a large flange to span the extra 3" if it is a slant 6 car! And, as a matter of reference, all 64 and earlier cars only came with the 19" opening and radiator, even if it was a V8!
heres mine and the opening measures 22 3/4 x 16

core1.jpg

core2.jpg

Info is perfect. The Valiant, Barracuda and Dart share all the same support?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back