-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bb66cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
I’m looking for a hood and trunk lid for a 1965 Barracuda in good condition. Located in San Jose CA. Can also meet at Van Nuys for fall fling.

I've got both, they would look great on a "Pond Find" The lip sections are rusted through.

I will even throw in the fern growing from a ScotchBright pad that fell out of the Drives dogleg for free!

upload_2019-10-15_10-11-16.jpeg

upload_2019-10-15_10-11-32.jpeg

I got a parts stash from a guy years ago that included several 1964-66 Valiant and Barracuda parts. Body panels, interior stuff, engines...Some was in excellent condition, some was driver quality. I don't know the subtle differences in the year to year changes so I'd need pointers on what to look for. I can send pictures but these PMs won't let me. I'd need to start my own ad or send them through text or email. Let me look later today and get pictures.

• If you don't find it I am going to get a 69 car and the guy says he has 4 1st gen barracudas sitting on his property he wants to part out. I will be at Fall Fling at the swap meet. Feel free to look me up. 28 foot enclosed trailer attached to old white chevy truck with a brown drivers door. Can give you an idea what he may have

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back