1965 Barracuda

-

jerryppalmer

Reaction score
I recently bought a 65 Barracuda and am having a hard time finding parts for it. Im looking for a front winshield if anyone knows where i might locate one?

Welcome, I know windshields are available and that a reputable glass shop can order them. There was a post by Slantsixdan with the part number you can probably find it playing around with the site's search feature. One brand is manufactured in China and you don't want that one. By the way, all a-bodies '63-66 share the same windshield. As a '65 Barracuda owner myself I learned early on to look for '65 Valiant parts because that's how many of them are listed.

Also you'll want to study up on how to install it with the proper type of sealant.

Look on e bay they are on there for 200$ 63 to 66 valiant,barracuda,dart are all the same, the wheather strip also except convertables and not sure if the convertable windshield is the same, Hope this was helpful

I use cross check services on Craigslist. you can usually find one for a reasonable price local where you can drive to pick up. Hell a while back a guy was giving a 64-66 rear window away if you came to get it. East coast, but still. Just be patient , you'll find one. Find what fits and cross search ie. 64 -66 valiant, barracuda. The biggest challenge is those GODBLESSED! headlight trim rings. $175-200 for an ounce of aluminum .

-
Back