[FOR SALE] 1965 commando barracuda part out

-
How much for the body and running gear?
About all that will be left is the shell. I haven't sold any body parts. There are several pieces that are sold that still have to be removed but all the body panels glass and bumpers will still be there so it will be basically just a non steering roller.

About all that will be left is the shell. I haven't sold any body parts. There are several pieces that are sold that still have to be removed but all the body panels glass and bumpers will still be there so it will be basically just a non steering roller.
That works for me. I am wanting to build a straight axle gasser anyways

Just to be clear the center grille and side grilles have been been previously sold...Let me kick this around for a day or so. I'm not opposed to doing it. I would personally like to see it's life be saved...What's left of it anyway. Thanks for the offer...we might be able to work something out here.

Just to be clear the center grille and side grilles have been been previously sold...Let me kick this around for a day or so. I'm not opposed to doing it. I would personally like to see it's life be saved...What's left of it anyway. Thanks for the offer...we might be able to work something out here.
No problem. I was going to buy another one Saturday but it got sold. Just let me know. Thanks

Yes, I need all. Many decades ago a body shop did collision repair with a full repaint. They didn't use the original clips.

How much for the entire front clip , fenders , grill , bumper and support
the grilles are pending and possibly the whole shell of the car. i do have additional fenders hoods from another car stashed in my barn. if the whole car is not saved by another member ill get back to you. Dave Dart was my defensive end in high school in 1984...lol

if you could use my other spare fenders I would consider letting them go. i may also have an additional front bumper and inner splashes but no more grilles or support. my barn is full of early 65 and 66 barracuda parts

Thank you. I’m looking for r fender, grill support,grill, bumper, splash pan and tail lights , rear bumper . I can come to you
i have 3 sets of taillight housings on my kitchen table lets see how the shell pans out with this other guy. the grilleds i definately can not help you with or rear bumper. can you define splash pan? i do have a front inner splash panel for a r fender and should have the right front fender. Im on days and just happened to wake up due to a storm. Ill see what happens with this shell and also check my barn for other pieces you need. I cant take any more parts off until the guy with the guy answers about the shell other than ones I am already obligated to...Ill be in touch thanks for the inquiry

-
Back