Not open for further replies.

Valiantjim

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My son and I found and recovered an amazingly original and clean 65 Dart 270 with factory 273 Charger 4bbl in SW Colorado. Many years off the road and missing title. It is currently advertised in CO on CL as CO accomodates sale of cars on bill of sale with the ability to subsequently obtain a bonded title. I've bumped it here as it may be attractive to the broader national A-body community as a parts car or worthy of legal navigation to out-of-state titling. Car is at my retirement property in Bayfield Co where my son lives and is available as point of contact.

1965 Dodge Dart V8 273 4bbl Charger

IMG_2326.JPG

$1450
Which as we all know is less then parting out the car would fetch. The Charger motor is complete right down to the dual point and an extra carb... I'm a life-long A-body enthusiast who's had over 50 of them, many unique performance models. We don't have time to work on this one and no heart to break it up. Someone needs to restore it...

That's a "come get it price" especially from the rustbelt. I started with these cars in the early 70s in New England. I was excited in 75 to pop the trunk and not see the ground. This car will blow your mind if that's where you live. It spent it's entire life just outside Mesa Verde in the high desert.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bench seat, column automatic car. Yes, I have seats. Typical of SW cars, good metal, fabric is toast

Refining our thinking a bit... This came on quick and we want to focus on the existing projects.

Trades/offsets will be considered for V8 steering center links, A-body 66-72 8.75 and 73 - 76 8.25 rearends, exotic small block engine stuff... particularly if anyone wants to give away a 4" cranked motor with aluminum heads. (huh) 66 Cuda platform, even a shell if unrusted?

We prefer the shorter wheelbase Plymouths, especially 66. So tempt us...

@rod7515, we're investigating title bonding status this week and will decide soon if keeping it intact or parting out. We'll let you know.

Just to keep folks up to date. The Dart is tentatively sold, to remain intact. I won't declare final till payment in hand but want to be straight-up with the multiple folks who've contacted us directly. I'm very pleased to find a likely "adoption" and am frankly glad our parts-car find didn't end up taken apart. On that note, if anyone would like to honor me with a favorable deal on a V8 center link and 273 Commando engine trim I'd be grateful...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back