1965 Dart Charger on Craigslist

-
But it has Douglas headers...and its exterior has been premiered...and the disc brakes were done by a detail shop...and you have to pop the trunk to put gas in it...totally worth $10k ;-)

Should be ugerman's car. Car stayed original until several years ago. The previous owner altered it. Note the shaved gas cap. Needs $ 125 for 7 1/4 rear axle, repopped wheel lips. paint. CA car. Should be relatively rust free and should be restore-able. You would have to look it over real good, but doable.

original paint under deck lid

Should be one of the 180 factory cars.

What a mess. where are the original parts that make it A charger 273? Other than the one badge on the dash, and the yellow color, it could be any 65 Dart.

There is a 63 Dart slant vert thats 3000 here too, but it looks like a low rider, 13" Daytons and rat rod black paint. Interior doesnt look terrible if you like red and black seats.....Id want paint for 10K.

Seems kind of steep given the work required and market value done. Value is entirely dependent on the market, and I don't hear too many people jonesin' for any of the early cars except an occasional D-Dart.

I don't know how he valued the car, but does say best offer.

The last one (factory Dart Charger) on here traded. Owner begged people to take it for under 5-6k several years ago. Stayed on here for over a year.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=189459

If you have the ability to do some of the prep and body work plus paint, the restoration may not be to bad. Some of the people may have some parts around - wheel lips/ quarters, rear axle is nothing more than common 7 1/4. Throw a set of old rallies on with fresh krylon and some old tires, change to 273 manifolds, tailpipe off of rock auto $19. Hit the car shows. Have fun.

This is member Urgerman's car as far as I can tell, dont know if hes the seller though. Hasn't been on here since December :-(

-
Back