-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zeet

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My wife took her Dart to go shopping and when she got home discovered someone had creamed the driver's side tail light in the parking lot... and then drove away.

I need both the inner and outer lenses and I'm located in Southern California.

Thanks!

The outer has the backup lens.... Got one? :^)

Ah no sure don't. I used to see them on ePay all the time when I was looking for wagon lenses, but they seemed to have pretty much disappeared or they want a king's ransom for them. Another member and friend @Old Dart 66 is also looking for one so have been keeping my eyes open for him.

Ah no sure don't. I used to see them on ePay all the time when I was looking for wagon lenses, but they seemed to have pretty much disappeared or they want a king's ransom for them. Another member and friend @Old Dart 66 is also looking for one so have been keeping my eyes open for him.

To quote Herman Munster.... "Darn, Darn, Darn!"

Thanks for asking and livening up the thread, though :thumbsup:
I do have some solid red lenses, but I do not have the clear backup lenses. If you are needing the red lenses, I could help you with them. How did your inner chrome and outer chrome Bezels fare in the "accident." I have three complete sets of the red lenses. Some perfect, some driver. Are you looking for driver quality, or pristine? If you come across any extra backup lenses, let me know. I have been thinking of contacting a local community college to see If they could "print" a set of tbe back up lensesfor me using a 3D printer since they are tough to find. Just a thought. If you are interested, let me know what you need. PM me at Old Dart 66.

I do have some solid red lenses, but I do not have the clear backup lenses. If you are needing the red lenses, I could help you with them. How did your inner chrome and outer chrome Bezels fare in the "accident." I have three complete sets of the red lenses. Some perfect, some driver. Are you looking for driver quality, or pristine? If you come across any extra backup lenses, let me know. I have been thinking of contacting a local community college to see If they could "print" a set of tbe back up lensesfor me using a 3D printer since they are tough to find. Just a thought. If you are interested, let me know what you need. PM me at Old Dart 66.

OldDart,
Trying to PM you but it seems FABO has changed a bit... Darned if I can find the PM link! Can you message me so I can respond? (Definitely interested in the red lenses)

My wife took her Dart to go shopping and when she got home discovered someone had creamed the driver's side tail light in the parking lot... and then drove away.

I need both the inner and outer lenses and I'm located in Southern California.

Thanks!

Hey Zeet, If you click on your inbox, then, below, it will say, "Start a Conversation." Click on "Start a Conversation," and a screen will come up where you can fill in the topic and the conversation participants. After that, fill in your message. If that does not work for you, I will PM you. Best. Old Dart 66

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back