1965 Dart GT $5500

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow if he's asking 5,500 guess I'm waaaay low at 8,500 because that ones a turd.

Haa!!!!!! Guess my taste is a tad bit different than the yellow jacket with lake pipes!!!

A turd? It may not be as nice as yours, but definitely not a turd. If you want to see a turd, wait until I put my 64 http and 65 vert out there for sale. They are projects, but solid cars. Paint is horrible on both. I like the yellow car. It is kind of a daily driver beater look. It is still a mopar and the guy drives it and enjoys it. KnowhatImean?

Yea I totally know what you mean just not my taste. It's funny how different parts of the country have a different aesthetic on their cars. Slotted mags and side pipes are definitely gaudy as hell. If that's your taste then to each is own. I'm not the type to talk **** about other people's cars because they should build it for them and not everyone else.

First off its a 2 barrel car which kills it a little bit, but its worth more than that in parts if they are in good shape. Good deal! I'd get it but I don't need anymore projects! Would cost more to restore than its worth. All mopars values have gone down. When they shot up several years ago the prices got too high to fast and came crashing down. The right optioned early A can fetch some good coin depending on its options

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back