Well,
Finally got me a Dart wagon!!!!
This poor car has been through hell!
The pictures will be self explanatory.
All I can say is.... UGH!
I will upload pics later today.

Later,
Bruce B.

Congrats on the wagon purchase.....Don't see too many of those anymore. :cheers:
Just what we all need, another project. 8)

Congrats on the wagon score from another 65 Dart wagon owner.

OK,
Here are the 1st day Pictures.
I am not going to caption them - I think they will speak for themselves!
I am not going to "restore" this car, I think I will just leave it in the "Rat Rod" theme it has already has got. Just gotta fix all the glitches and broken stuff. Nothing in the dash works except the radio!

So, here goes;
Oh yeah, 346 miles in tow, last turn to my house, tow bar falls off, Dart rear ends me twice! UGH!!!!!
2009-02-18 65 Dart SW (0).jpg

2009-02-18 65 Dart SW (1).jpg

2009-02-18 65 Dart SW (2).jpg

2009-02-18 65 Dart SW (3).jpg

Now here are the rest of the pics;

2009-02-18 65 Dart SW (0).jpg

2009-02-18 65 Dart SW (1).jpg

2009-02-18 65 Dart SW (2).jpg

2009-02-18 65 Dart SW (3).jpg

Well there was this one time I was towing my trailer with a Dart on it to take to shop and of all things it comes off the dam trailer right in the middle of the intersection and rear ends the trailer at least it was'nt my truck>> Dont buy keep tie downs I found that out right away.

Hey if you need any body parts for that 65 Station wagon I have a spare 66 wagon that I am going to part out:toothy10:

yup;
I am looking for; instrument cluster, roof rack, rear deflector wing, power gate window stuff.......so far!
Let me know.
Later,
Bruce B.

And yes, I got it offa ebay.

yup;
I am looking for; instrument cluster, roof rack, rear deflector wing, power gate window stuff.......so far!
Let me know.
Later,
Bruce B.

And yes, I got it offa ebay.

It's Great! I love the old wagons.

Hahahaha!
Must be standard replacements for '65-'66's!
Warm in the Winter, Cool in the Summer though.

Hey Bruce,looks like a kewl project. Welcome to the "waggin" club.I have a set of the headliner bows.....looks like there missing

Just took her out and around the block a few times..... Ugh! Sounds to me like a REAL tune up is needed. Brakes pull solid to the right too. I will try that 1st and see how she does.

Later,
Bruce B.

Well,
Worked on her all day just tryin' to get the engine tuned right. No luck. Would get idling sweet and by the time you went around the block.... runnin' like S**T. Looks like it's time to get out the reserve motor out!

Later,
Bruce B.

Today; I got the Rims painted, New Tires put on her, The '65 Dodge Dog Dishes put on, Put in the Ratty Back Seat, Got all Emblems (Except "Dodge" for Hood) put back on, All Lights working except Dash & Dome. And got her "New" '65 GA Tag registered and on her. Once again, FABO will not let me upload pics. So click here to see pics on Photobucket: http://s518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/7071dartgtreg/1965 Dart Wagon/?start=60

Good catch on the wagon. I would suspect the carb for a rebuild and check to see if the valves need to be adjusted. Run a comp test first. You can get the gauges calibrated if need be.

Hey All!
I am in need of the "Dodge" Script Emblem for my Hood and the "G" for the Tailgate/Trunk lid DODGE Emblems. I also need the Inner Taillight Lenses. If you have these for sale PLEASE PM me with your price with shipping to 31030.
Many Thanks,
Bruce B.

Hey All!
I am in need of the "Dodge" Script Emblem for my Hood and the "G" for the Tailgate/Trunk lid DODGE Emblems. I also need the Inner Taillight Lenses. If you have these for sale PLEASE PM me with your price with shipping to 31030.
Many Thanks,
Bruce B.

Doubt I have these, but could you show what they look like.....bump

Just wanted to touch base with everyone. I am still alive and kickin'. I have a new Phone number (Thanks to all that have helped me in this lousy time for me! Bless You!). Please email me and I will send it to you. I have no long distance service on it so you will need to call me. Also, I will try to get in the FABO chat room in the evenings and you can add me on Yahoo: [email protected].

Later,
Bruce B.

Had to sell my wagon last November for money to get by
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=728757#post728757

Well, doin' better now money wise and Curtis agreed to sell her back to me for what he paid me!!
Woo Hoo!!! I am so happy.
He is doing a buncha upgrades to her before he gives her back, New Rear End, new 9' drum brakes all around, Front End rebuild, AND the Engine and Dual Exhaust system outta his waggin! I am paying him for all this under protest from him but....... Take the f'n money and quit arguin' about it!!! LOL

Curtis is just such a great guy I canot say that enough.

More news and pics when I get 'em.

Later,
Bruce B.

-
Back