Not open for further replies.

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
some of you might remember me talking of selling off most of my cras and moving to s w tx. well I have and sold all but the 62 lancer I plan to keep. the rest are all sold except .the 65 dart gt. it is in Missouri and my neighbor has the key to the place and can show it ( to real buyer). he has more to do than spend his time with tire kickers, sorry.
I bought it froma friend with a locked up slant. I sanded it to bare metal, plenty of surface rust. treated the surface withg ospho, applied epo0xy primer, snading primer, sealed with epoxy primer, and sprayed with acrylic urethane. I fabed my patch apels for the rear whell lips, yes it shows some fiuller I could have got better. it HAS some sANd scratches showing and it is a DRIVER quality. ONLY/ ....
I replaced the slant with another 225 slant. it is woreout with low compression. was driver till couple months ago. bad points no doubt but I was busy moving 550 mi away. it ia ALL the BUT the candycane. good glass, seats ate cores only. need foam and it rest. I did rebuild the 9 in drums, new exhaust, it is what it is!... fllor rust replace with good sheetmetal. good frame rails.
easy car to make the body as perfect as you want....... by the way, that mess on the rear finisg panel and bumper is where someone else spilled some fiberglass resin I figure. it comes off wityh thje wire3 cup in the grinder easy. I just never took the time to clean it.
price is $1500. if not worth that to do please do not inquire. good MO clear title/....

100_1641.JPG

100_1642.JPG

100_1643.JPG

100_1644.JPG

100_1638.JPG

100_1639.JPG

100_1640.JPG

100_1641.JPG

100_1640 - Copy.JPG

yep, those rims on the rear are rear chrome rims, sbp 14's x 6 0r
6 1/2? kinda cool//. I kinda like the old turd. if no one wants it that's o k too!

I have moved to SE Texas and plan to keep the 62 Lancer, and sell this 65 Dart GT. I sold off all my spare parts before moving and sold off off the remaining other six Mopars. IF anyone between basically tx and Mo wants this Dart, I will be interested in a GOOD 225 slant, a body 4 speed or OD trans, bell, flywheel, etc to convert the 62 Lancer over to floor shift car, as PARTIAL trade.
good slant to ME is rebuilt or "documented" original. just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back