Not open for further replies.

valiantpatrol

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling the nicer exterior diecast trim pieces from a 1965 Dart GT on Ebay for those interested. Very nice Pit free pieces in most instances. Unable to put in a link for you but if you search 1965 Dart GT Trim they should all pop up. Listed there due to the great variation in the perception of value that there is among FABO members. I think prices are quite reasonable for the condition, but others did not. Take a peek. Thanks for the help.

Thanks to all those on this forum who purchased the various trim items from the 65 Dart GT. Please leave a positive feedback here if you feel good about the purchase as it helps others who might want to deal with me in the future. People can be understandably nervous about dealing with strangers.

Need the rear trunk pieces for a 1965 Dart GT.. if you know anyone who might have some. The center pannel and top and lower strips

1965 dart gt here. Looking for the trim that surrounds the left headlight and then runs along the bottom of the grille. Any leads? Thanks!

J

The thing I learned about these cars from other members on here is that the "candy canes" are very hard to find in good used condition. They are apparently being remade by Laysons. However the clips that hold them on a even harder to find than the trim pieces themselves and are not reproduced. Best of luck in your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back